Wow!! Did that year fly by or what? This year marks 2 years since I taught myself to crochet and 1 year of knitting. If you are wondering why I haven’t mentioned spinning that’s because its lucky to be 3 months since I started:)
Just for my own sake I have decided to list my current WIPs and hibernating WIPs. Hopefully I can change this by the end of next year… My goodness I hope these projects aren’t still hanging around then. The goal is to complete or frog them.
Little Miss’s Corner to Corner blanket
Pale Green/white/blue fibre to be spun
Ocean Waves Blanket (see here on my Ravelry page)
Block a Month blanket for 2014.. yeah I did well the first few months then stopped.
- This year I will learn to do short rows (Knitting)
- This year I will to improve upon my spinning on both my wheel and spindle
- This year I will to make time for myself to practice spinning.
- This year I will to make for others donations for Heart Kids project at the Children’s hospital
- This year I will knit a Geoknitrix pattern.
- This year I will knit some more socks in colors I like rather than what yarn was available
- This year I will explore different spinning techniques.
- This year I will knit or crochet a shawl
- This year I will try to do Lace knitting
- This year I will knit the Little Miss a jumper/cardigan
- This year I will learn/practice Continental knitting.
- This year I will complete or Frog my current WIPs.