The forums on Ravelry have begun posting “What are your resolutions” threads. While I have been participating in some of these I thought I would post some of them here until I decide exactly what I would like to do
- This year I will learn to knit lacework and do short rows
- This year I will to improve upon my spinning on both my wheel and spindle
- This year I will to make time for myself to practice spinning.
- This year I will to make for others donations for Heart Kids project at the Children’s hospital
- This year I will knit a Geoknitrix pattern.
- Knit some more socks in colors I like rather than what yarn was available
- Explore different spinning techniques.
- Knit or crochet a shawl
- Lace knitting
- Knit the Little Miss a jumper/cardigan
As I said this is a work in progress list. But knowing how I like to procrastinate it probably wont change. If you have any pattern ideas for beginner lacework or short rows feel free to share 🙂