So here we are in February and its time to revisit my Craft-olutions. With one month of the year gone there hasn’t been a great deal of movement on them but enough to warrant a blog post. There will be a post later this week (hopefully) with pictures of current and finished objects.
- make something using colorwork – knit or crochet- (No Change)
- Make 6 pairs of socks over 12 months – (1 pair of Vanilla Latte socks complete 1/6)
- Spin 6 braids of fibre – (No Change)
- Try Double knitting – (No Change)
- Knit a pattern from Sparklepunk and Bunniphish – (I finished my Demon Enough for her Shawl by Sparklepunk but as this was started late last year I am not counting it towards this goal)
- Knit 2 items with Lace knitting in it. – (Completed the Sacre Coeur Shawlette 1/2)
- Knit a Low Tide Cardigan for me. – (Wool acquired for this project.. yet to cast on)